No upcoming events scheduled...
Belle Reve provides permanent and transitional housing along with full support services to adults and families living with AIDS or HIV-related illnesses. Service is provided regardless of a resident’s race, gender, age or sexual orientation.
- 24 hour personal care, provided by fully certified Personal Care Attendants.
- Three meals a day.
- Medication monitoring, including ordering medications and medication adherence counseling.
- On-site mental health counseling with social workers.
- Connection to the latest healthcare related services.
- Outpatient substance abuse program and counseling with recovery readiness harm reduction program.
- Assistance in daily living activities.
- Other individually catered services offered to residents as needed.
Belle Reve is dedicated to the principles of self-respect and dignity for all, and is committed to providing the most independent lifestyle possible to each resident, based on his or her abilities.
Individual privacy, dignity and independence are stressed. Each bedroom is equipped with its own telephone, cable television and dorm-size refrigerator. The group homes also have computer and internet access.